Sunday 17 June 2012

Hellohithanksgoodbyenow

Of course the most romantic uber-cliche has rained all over me lately with tiny bits of shitty heart-shaped thoughts like 'I wonder what he's doing now', 'Why is he not texting me', 'BLABLABLA' a sort of 'I need to fuck someone now' masked deeply into a 'Do I really miss him?'. The answer is probably still Yes. I'd like to fuck him. Yes, I'd like to be with him. But really now...do I REALLY see myself in a relationship where I have to get through all the shit allllll overrr againnnn...
Probably YES. cause I am a fucking masochist and I like him and I told him that and now he's ignoring me soooo this is driving my crazy. This is it...EGO BLAST cha cha poof
Mhhhhhm guess what...going with friends and my ex-bf on a marvelous 3/4-days trip this week...well now I know who I'm NOT fucking fo shizzle :))
I need to get laid my vagina is driving me crazy, 'she' ran away with my grin....


No comments:

Post a Comment