Wednesday 30 May 2012

1 girl no money

So basically I have almost no money in my bank account. Again.
This is going to be just FAAAABBB as it will probably mean that I will prob not eat much in the upcoming two days :D
Orrrr take some inspiration from the marvelous vortex of the Internet and go, poo what I've eaten yesterday, eat it and be in the continuous loop until I get money orrr Cholera I am not quite sure about that. Well that's what I call recycling.
Upcoming Summer Ball this weekend, but before that the end of exams on the 1st of June @@@@@
Let me see what this will imply: one long night, which I will probably not remember as my bloodstream will be replaced by vodkatsunamis and a very complicated relationship with a number of people.
Mighty mighty ohhh lordddd...might it be my fuckfriend? Might it be the lavishing latino lover? Might it be the mysterious prob not so big london call? Well...who the fuck knows? Only alcohol will decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment